Keeping us all safe...
Steps in Skyeline's treatment room (many of these have always been done, but are more relevant today):
- Practitioners are fully vaccinated and boosted against SARS-CoV-2
- Wearing N95/KN95 in office at all times
- Single use masks available at all times
- Sanitation of all surfaces, bolsters, handles, cups, lotion/cream bottles and cream holster between clients
- All intake forms are done digitally including a Covid-19 waiver
- Clients required to wear a CDC approved, well-fitting mask while in session.
- *Masks are not required in common areas at The Village Offices. If you would like us to bring a KN95 prior to entering the building, please use call box on building to call Skyeline and we will bring one out to you.
Things that *haven't* changed!:
- Connected and engaged care with ample intake time
- Use of essential oils as appropriate (you can still smell them through your mask- promise!)
- Use of hot towels/hot packs as appropriate (these are kept in a towel warmer with UV sanitation and have always been fresh and clean per client)
- Cupping treatments with sanitized silicone cups as appropriate
- Super comfy and plush massage table
- Super comfy and plush blankets
- Use of massage table warmer as appropriate
- Use of eye pillows as appropriate (heat sanitized with a fresh cover between clients)